FSSAI is in charge of the registering and permitting of the Food business administrators/operators (FBO) in India and it sets out the tenets and direction for maintaining the food business in India.
FSSAI registration procedure is started by submitting Form An (application) to food and wellbeing division. This application can be acknowledged or it might be dismissed within 7 days from the application date and the reality must be hinted to the candidate in composing.
When the application is acknowledged, the division will concede an enrollment testament with the enlistment number and the photograph of the candidate.
FBO ought to conspicuously show the authentication of enrollment at the place of business during the business hours.
Documents required for obtaining FSSAI registration
There are three types of FSSAI registration in India. The documents differ as er the annual turnover and the type of registration a business holds. Below mentioned are the documents required for FSSAI registration
- Passport Photo
- Address Prof
- List Of Food Category
- Photo Id Proof
- Blueprint/ layout Plan
- List of equipments
- NOC From Municipality
- Incorporation certificate
- List of directors
- Water test report
- Import export code
FSSAI License Requirement
FSSAI Registration is a fundamental permit and it is required for all the FBpanying busineO associated even with the small scale food business. Following are the FSSAI license requirements
- Any FBO with a yearly turnover of not more than Rs. 12 Lakhs will require Basic FSSAI license registration.
- Food business operators whose annual turnover exceeds 12 lakhs and below 20 crores requires State FSSAI license
- Any food business operators whose annual turnover whose annual turnover exceeds 2 crores requires Central license.
- Negligible retailer managing in food items
- Any individual who fabricates or exports any food products without anyone else
- Nourishment deal is finished by the impermanent slow down holder
- Any person who circulates nourishment in any religious or party aside from a cook.
Food Licensing and Registration System
According to Section 31(1) of FSS Act, 2006 each Food Business Operator in the nation is required to be enlisted/authorized under the Food Safety and Standards Authority of India. The authorizing and registration methodology and prerequisites are managed by Food Safety and Standards (Licensing and Registration of Food Business) Regulations, 2011.
FLRS (Food Licensing and Registration System) is an online framework propelled by FSSAI to encourage FBO in India to apply for FSSAI License/Registration declaration and can follow their applications over the span of preparing.